In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken additional safety measures following the lead of Canadian, provincial and local public health authorities to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our team.
Changes to our Hours of Operation:
We have adjusted our hours of operation to give our staff more time to prepare and clean the store for customers. Our temporary COVID-19 hours are as follows:
Tuesday to Friday - 11:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sunday, Monday & Stat Holidays - CLOSED
DONATION CENTRE HOURS
Tuesday to Saturday - 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Changes to our Donation Centre:
Donations will be accepted from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Tuesday through Saturday. This allows the Donation Centre staff to safely process and clean the donations before moving them to the sales floor. Please expect delays as we do our best to maintain these distancing guidelines and expedite each customer as quickly as possible.
Due to COVID-19, we cannot accept fabric furniture. Click here to see as list of items we accept. We are happy to answer any specific questions about your items - please call (306) 347-4656 or email email@example.com.
For Drop Off Donations:
The Donation Centre will be open from Tuesday to Saturday from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. For the safety of our donors and staff, please follow the instructions of the Donation Centre staff when you arrive. Please remember to stay home if you are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone who is sick.
For Curbside Pick-up Donations:
Contact the Habitat ReStore Donation Centre by phone at (306) 347-4656 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pick-up appointment. Please note that you may be asked to supply photos of the items you wish to donate.
Changes to our Shopping Experience:
We have implemented protocols and measures to protect the safety of our staff and customers. These protocols include:
The Habitat for Humanity Regina ReStore exists to generate revenue to help build homes for more families in Regina. By pricing and selling donated items competitively in the second-hand market, we can work towards our goal of raising as much money as possible for our local home building and community partner programs.
1740 Broder St, Regina, SK S4N 2H7, CA
11:00 a.m. – 05:30 p.m.
The Donation Centre will be open Tuesday to Saturday from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
When you donate to or shop at the Habitat Regina ReStore, you are helping local families break the cycle of poverty through affordable homeownership. Here's how:
1) You donate your pre-loved sofa to the Habitat Regina ReStore. You receive a tax receipt for the resale value of your items. You also help the environment by recycling your sofa instead of taking it to the dump. It's a win-win!
2) The Habitat Regina ReStore cleans the sofa, prepares it for sale, and adds it to the inventory.
3) A customer purchases the sofa and takes it home to be loved again.
4) The money from the purchase is used to build homes built by Habitat for Humanity Regina.
5) Habitat homes are sold to a qualified Habitat partner family at fair market value. The Habitat homeowner carries a zero down payment, interest free mortgage set at 25% of the household's gross annual income.
6) Your donation and/or purchase keeps on giving! Habitat for Humanity Regina reinvests the mortgage payments into the Fund for Humanity, which is used to build even more homes to give local families a hand up, not a hand out.
Habitat for Humanity Regina
101-1445 Park Street Regina, SK S4N 4C5, CA
Copyright © 2020 Habitat for Humanity Regina - All Rights Reserved
Charitable Registration Number: 891927030 RR0001