While the Habitat ReStore remains closed to the public, we are excited to launch our Online ReStore! The Online ReStore is located on our @ReginaReStore Facebook page.
Products can be purchased and picked up from Monday to Friday between 12:00 and 4:00.
Some of the features of the new on-line store will include:
- Photos of product, prices, and item descriptions
- Payment over the phone via credit card ONLY. We cannot accept any other forms of payment.
- Arrangements will be made so you can collect your purchase at an agreed upon scheduled time.
If you do not see an item that you are looking for, please let us know and we would be happy to see if we have the product.
*Please note that we are unable to accept donations of products at this time.*
Payments are gladly accepted over the phone by credit card only. No cash transactions, no holds, no returns, first come first serve. When you would like to purchase an item, please call (306) 347-4655 to arrange your payment and pick-up time. You will need government issue ID to pick-up your item.
Process for pick-up:
1) Pull up to the Donation Centre and stay in your car. Call (306) 347-4655 to let us know you have arrived.
2) We will check your ID through your CLOSED window so that we can verify your identity.
3) We will bring the item to the curb and go back inside the store. We will not help you load the item into your vehicle.
4) You load your item in your vehicle and take them to your new home!
There will be no further interaction between staff and customers until further notice.
Thank you for your ongoing support during this difficult time! Stay safe everyone.
The Habitat for Humanity Regina ReStore exists to generate revenue to help build homes for more families in Regina. By pricing and selling donated items competitively in the second-hand market, we can work towards our goal of raising as much money as possible for our local home building and community partner programs.
We are now cutting basic, standard household keys. No vehicle keys or special cuts
When you donate to or shop at the Habitat Regina ReStore, you are helping local families break the cycle of poverty through affordable homeownership. Here's how:
1) You donate your pre-loved sofa to the Habitat Regina ReStore. You receive a tax receipt for the resale value of your items. You also help the environment by recycling your sofa instead of taking it to the dump. It's a win-win!
2) The Habitat Regina ReStore cleans the sofa, prepares it for sale, and adds it to the inventory.
3) A customer purchases the sofa and takes it home to be loved again.
4) The money from the purchase is used to build homes built by Habitat for Humanity Regina.
5) Habitat homes are sold to a qualified Habitat partner family at fair market value. The Habitat homeowner carries a zero down payment, interest free mortgage set at 25% of the household's gross annual income.
6) Your donation and/or purchase keeps on giving! Habitat for Humanity Regina reinvests the mortgage payments into the Fund for Humanity, which is used to build even more homes to give local families a hand up, not a hand out.
We post some of the items we receive in the Habitat Regina ReStore on our Facebook page. This is especially true for unique items! Like us on Facebook and check our page regularly to see if you can find a great deal.